Hi Everyone,

I am currently working as a commissioning engineer for a life science company that use refrigeration systems which are normally commissioned by a qualified refrigeration engineer.

The company are looking to use a smaller self sealing system, Zanotti model number BGS11204D, and are looking at the non refrigeration qualified commissioning engineers to commission the system.

Do we have to hold any qualifications to do this or at least have knowledge of what to do in the event of leaks etc.

Any help anyone could give would be of great help, if you need any more information on the type of system we'll be using I'll be happy to supply the info.

Thanks in advance