Thread: Pressure

Downloads
    Uploads

Pressure

I'm looking for a rough guide in expected L/H Pressures to expect in different refrigerants,
    R410a 100/375 psi
    R22 66/242
    R407

Correct me if I'm wrong any help of advice would be a great help in my learning lads

Ones, I will get to library in Grimsby Institute. I will try to research for exact answer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It might of bin better to ask for the running temps I don't know

There, is no exact pressure charts or list for low and high pressure. On running systems. All the depends on design aspect and capacity of components. There is to many aspects to get in to consideration to tell exact pressure fingers with can be correct for wide range of the equipment.

The best is to keep looking on comparator while the system is down. (standing pressure) on running check super heat, subcooled liquid and air of the condenser.

But if you really want to know the pressures you need to go deep in design. And check all dimensions of your components including condenser, evaporator, expansion device, compressor compression capability, and from that minus all bends and pressure losses caused by the valves and filters etc.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ya cheers mate what Iv bin doing is just writing down the temps and pressures I come across on the refrigerants I come across, I suppose it will come in time thanks mate

Once you getting to the unit make sure is not working, get comparator check on sonoloid valves (open them) and read the pressure. Check the ambient temperature and check the temp-pressure on gauge. Should match the ambient. If that's correct system should give you right superheat and subcooling, +15C on air off condenser. If that not right there is few things that may be not working correctly.

No problem..