Thread: F-Gas

Matthew

F-Gas

Hi,

I have some preparation materials for fgas. If someone want to have look on. Please log in and send me a private massage. I will provide you access to this site ftp://myhvac.co.uk/
    Last edited by Matthew; 02-06-2013 at 09:11 PM.

Ishaq
    hi
    can you please give me access to use the website
    thank you

Matthew
    Hi, there

I sent you private message, there is username and password. That you can type in. U need to log in to the web and on the top check the notifications there should the massage.
    Last edited by Matthew; 02-08-2013 at 05:55 PM.

Ishaq
    hi
    i can not access the fgas questions please can u give me another website which i can easily download to get the questions
    thank you

Matthew
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishaq View Post
    hi
    i can not access the fgas questions please can u give me another website which i can easily download to get the questions
    thank you
    What is the problem? Do you have my message with password and username. The file is in rar so one you need to do is install the winrar http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar420a.exe Open file by winrar and unpack them to any direction on you computer.
    Last edited by Matthew; 02-15-2013 at 05:44 PM.

Ishaq
    hi
    i just wanted to know how do you change the winrar writing in english and can i have your number please so that in future if i need any help then i can just contact you
    thank you

Matthew
    http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar420.exe that the English version, sorry for problems

Ishaq
    no no thats ok